Indian Navy has actually published the notification of Sailor Artificer Apprentice. Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates that fulfil eligibility conditions as set by the Government of India for enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice AA.
Eligibility Conditions: Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (that fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)
Educational Qualifications: Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Physics & Maths and at least one of the below subjects: – Biology/Chemistry/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Job Role: As an Artificer, you will certainly undergo the most effective technical training to hold very responsible positions as a sailor of the Indian Navy. Management of men along with the technical challenges of operating and maintaining some of the most complex systems and advanced equipment are the major responsibilities of the Artificer.
Indian Navy Sailor Artificer Apprentice PAY AND PERQUISITES
Pay & Allowances: During the initial training period, a gratuity of Rs. 14,600/- per month will certainly be admissible. On successful completion of preliminary training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (21,700- 69,100). In addition, they will certainly be paid MSP @ 5200/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 6200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Promotion: Promo prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (47,600-1,51,100) plus MSP @ 5200/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 6200/- each month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer likewise exist for those that perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
Indian Navy Sailor Artificer Apprentice Perquisites
- During the whole period of training and thereafter, sailors are given reading material, books, uniforms, food and accommodation etc. free of cost.
- Sailors are entitled to medical treatment, Group Housing Benefits, Leave Travel Concessions for self and dependents and other privileges. Sailors are also allowed to take Annual and Casual Leave, Children Education and House Rent Allowances. Post-retirement benefits consist of pension, gratuity and Leave encashment. All perquisites are extended according to service conditions and their eligibility/admissibility is managed as per Government orders in force and amended from time to time.
Indian Navy Sailor Artificer Apprentice Computer-based Examination
- The questionnaire will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual in nature (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper is divided into four sections i.e. English, Mathematics, Science and General Knowledge.
- The questionnaire will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus for theexamination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination is of one hour.
- The candidates have to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in average.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should keep in mind that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four options to every question for the answer. For every question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth of the marks assigned to thatquestion will be reduced as penalty.