Welcome to Study Campus, a place where talent is nurtured and prepared for a bright future. Having a dedicated and talented pool of extremely experienced faculty members, our renowned coaching institute ranks the best among the top five learning institutes in Mumbai. We have prepared several students for civil examinations, out of which most students cleared the examination with flying colors. If you are planning to be a part of the non-military department of the Indian government, then you must enroll in our upcoming UPSC batches.The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is conducted every year by the Union Public Selection Commission to recruit eligible candidates for the various top administrative posts across the non-military departments. Thousands of students appear for the examination, out of which only a few make it to the mains examination. If you wish to increase your possibilities of becoming an IAS officer or an IPS officer, then join hands with the best coaching for UPSC in Mumbai and achieve a result-oriented preparation.
There are many nationwide competitive examinations that aim to recruit successful candidates for various positions in different domains, then why UPSC only? If you always wanted to have a job that will offer you the required power and authority to hold out any responsibility with utmost dignity, then the civil servant post is just perfect for you. As a civil servant, you will be liable to take important decision making and administrative roles for the betterment of the nation.
Our UPSC coaching classes in Mumbai offers a diligently crafted tutorial that aims at delivering the contents of the syllabus in an easy to understand manner. We often receive inquiries from students residing in different areas including Andheri, Thane, Borivali, and many other locations as well for our offered courses. You can contact us to get an in-depth detail of our UPSC course and also take guidance from our well-known faculty members.
Why enroll at Study Campus?
If you were looking for trusted UPSC coaching classes in Mumbai, then it has to be Study Campus for obvious reasons. You can consider the following reasons for joining us.
- Full syllabus coverage
- Preparation for both the Preliminary and Mains examination
- Series of online and offline evaluation tests
- State of the art infrastructure
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable faculty members
- Timely syllabus completion and much more
UPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- The age required for UPSC Exam is 21 years
- Upper age limit for General category: 32 years. With a maximum 6 attempts.
- Upper age limit for OBC: 35 years. With a maximum 9 attempts.
- Upper age limit for SC/ST: 37 Years, attempts is up to the age limit.
- For physically disabled candidates, upper age limit is 35, 38 and 40 for General category, OBC and SC/ST respectively with the number of attempts being 9 for General category and OBC candidates; for SC/ST up to age limit.
- Candidates from J&K domicile, upper age limits are 37 years, 40 years, 42 years and 50 years for GC, SC/ST, OBC and physical handicapped respectively and upper age limit is same as stated above for specific categories.
- For disabled servicemen, upper age limit 35 years, 38 years and 40 years respectively for GC, OBC, SC/ST respectively and upper age limit is same as stated above for specific categories.
UPSC Selection Procedure: The UPSC Selection process happens in 3 stages:
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examinations (Objective Type)
- Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written)
- Interview (Personality Test)
The Civil Services Examination comprises two successive stages
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examinations (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Main Examination
- Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts. The Main Examination will consist of written examination.
III. Interview (Personality test)
UPSC Exam Pattern: UPSC Exam Pattern.
Preliminary Examination: The UPSC Prelims exam consists of two objective type papers
- Paper I – is a paper on General Studies – 200 marks
- Paper II – is a paper on Aptitude Test- 200 marks
Total 500 marks are allotted for IES Prelims Examination. Candidates securing qualifying marks in prelims exam will be then shortlisted for the main exams. The main exam comprises of two papers of multiple choice questions of maximum 200 marks each from various subjects including General Awareness, English Language, Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning, etc.
Main examination: Main exam involves written exam. The main exam of UPSC will comprise of two papers on Engineering Specific Discipline. Candidates who have qualified in the prelim round will only be called to attend the main round. The UPSC mains examination will carry total 600 marks. Candidates 6 to 7 times the number of vacancies will be called for main examination.
Interview: Interview involves personality test. The marks obtained in Preliminary and Main examination will determine candidate’s eligibility for selection in interview. The candidate will be interviewed by the Board of Directors who will have before them a record of his/ her career. He/ she will be asked questions on matters of general interest. The interview technique chosen isn’t a strict analysis, but of a natural, though directed and purposive conversation that is meant to reveal the mental qualities of the candidate appearing for the interview. The interview will carry 275 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks). The candidate’s selection is based on the final merit.
Contact us for obtaining more information on our offered courses.